Friday 25 June 2010

Basecamp blog

Welcome to basecamp blog. It could use a little work on last year but it's up and in a state.

Have some cool neighbours. Chris whose here picking litter with some friends and his friend whose name I don't know, but he has a bottle of vodka, so that works.

The sun is really hot even at four pm and I can't bring myself to look at the press tent it's so hot in there.

Have made 8286 steps so far. Have put up two tents (by which I mean supervised putting them up, of course) and had a warm Carlsberg. I can also report that it's  really painful if you get sun cream on your blisters.

Flip flops are holding up well. Feet don't ache so far and the atmosphere on site is just great, if really busy.

Its apparently quarter to Snoop. Time for a wander.

1 comments:

Tom Stephenson said...

I like the incontinence sheet, L.