Tuesday 10 November 2009

Blowin' in the wind?

Bob Dylan is now also rumoured to have claimed one of the slots on the Pyramid next year. If it's true, I can deal with that - I've already decided I want one of his songs played at my funeral, so if I get to see him before I shuffle off the mortal coil, that's pretty much a bonus. The man is a legend.

The Operation have also self-confirmed that they will be playing Glastonbury Festival 2010 via their official Myspace account. I have no idea who they are, but you might.

6 comments:

Tom Stephenson said...

Would you want 'Must be Santa Claus' played at your funeral?

Laura said...

Noooo. Forever Young. I want people weeping and wailing in the aisles when I go.

Tom Stephenson said...

There won't be a dry seat in the house.

Reggie Peach said...

so which song is that, for the funeral I mean?
mine is Greensleeves at the moment

Reggie Peach said...

U2 confirmed! yes.
Robbie next.

and Katie Boyle

you'll see

ollie said...

The operation are a fine little band from Frome, who will, no doubt, be playing at the esteeemed Fluffy Rock Cafe