Saturday 26 June 2010

I fel- La-

..there are way too many puns to start this entry with. Whether it's about how, actually, I did feel like dancing, or the fact that the Scissor Sisters named a song after me, I'm kinda spoilt for choice here.

They were awesome, too. Jake was particularly ripped - in more than one way, and alternated from scowling at us like some sort of predatory animal, to doing some truly terrifying dancing, waving his limbs around like a man drowning in his own ripped clothing.

Ana looked brilliant and seemed rather insistent that we were all her sisters, or family, or best friends or something and how she considers Glastonbury her spiritual home and blah, blah, blah, just sing, already.

Special guest Kylie - dressed as Miss Marvel, but with a cape - was interesting enough that she got the group of kids in front of me who'd been playing a particularly brutal game of knuckles to stand up and jig around. Guest appearance over, she then swept off into the night, presumably sensing that evil was afoot somewhere.

Right about now, you'd have a picture, but as I didn't mention earlier, the Blackberry was on charge, so you'll just have to use your imaginations instead. It'll make a nice change, at least.

2 comments:

Tom Stephenson said...

Ripped indeed. Right now, I feel a little La La.

Anonymous said...

I Can't Decide whether I'm upset you didn't get a picture of Miss Marvel.