Saturday 25 June 2011

Sun! Sort of.

This morning I tested out the no rinse shampoo and conditioner. Took a bit of confidence as I was reasonably convinced that I was going to end up with a hair that looked like noodles, but, well, you haven't seen some of the hair around here.

Took pretty much the whole bottle to work up a lather, but it seemed to work. Then I poured on the conditioner, and my hair looks clean (if a bit mad) and feels surprisingly soft. It also seems to have a small colony of spiders living in it, but apparently spiders are lucky, so, woohoo.

One of the spiders that got lost looking for my hair


Considering a trip up to the Rabbit Hole later, which has the dubious attraction of being the only place in the festival I don't think I've found in my maaany years of festival-ing. StringerBessant are up there, (half of Reef, huzzah) and I promised Gary (we're like /that/ I bought a NKOTB single off him when he worked in Sperrings) I'd try and check it out, so he'll probably be looking for me.

...ooh, just seen the time. Better get moving.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does having spiders living in your hair make you a superhero? I think it might.